- 1Edamame - Steamed soy beans with a sprinkle of salt. (4.00)
- 2Roti - Indian-styled flat bread served with a red curry sauce. (5.00)
- 3Veggie Egg Roll - (4 Pcs.) Crispy spring rolls stuffed with glass noodles, cabbage, carrot, cilantro, green onion, and served with a sweet and sour sauce. (5.95)
- 4Thai Cajun Fried Eggplant - Fried eggplant with Parmesan cheese and Thai Cajun spices. (8.00)
- 5Bangkok Wings - (6 Pcs.) Wings marinated in garlic & cilantro sauce, then fried and served with a spicy chili sauce. (8.00)
- 6Coconut Shrimp - (4 Pcs.) Fried jumbo shrimp coated with coconut flakes and panko bread crumbs served with a sweet chili sauce. (8.00)
- 7Crispy Calamari - Fried calamari with thin slices of jalapeno and served with a sweet chili sauce. (8.95)
- 8Fried Ribs - Ribs marinated in a garlic & cilantro sauce and deepfried, served with a sweet chili sauce. (8.95)
- 9Dumplings - (5 Pcs.) Steamed mixed chicken-shrimp-vegetables dumplings served with a ginger-soy sauce. (7.95)
- 10Crab Rangoon - (6 Pcs.) - Fried crab meat with cream cheese, onion, carrot, and scallion, served with a sweet sour sauce. (7.95)
- 11Avocado Rolls - Vegetable rolls with carrots, avocado, lettuce, cucumber, cilantro, and basil in a rice paper sheet, with a spicy peanut sauce. (7.95)
- 12Sawasdee Rolls - Stuffed with ground sweet radish chicken, carrots, cilantro, mint, and fresh basil. (7.95)
- 13Spicy Clams - Baby clams with a spicy sauce, fresh garlic, basil leaves and 1 pc. of Roti. (9.95)
- 14BKK Shrimp - Crispy shrimp in our own special sauce. (10.95)
- 15🌶Tom Yum - The famous hot and sour soup, flavored broth with galangal, lemon-grass, lime leaves, mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers, cilantro and green onions. Choice of Shrimp, Chicken, Tofu, or Vegetable. (sm. 5.95 / lg. 10.95)
- 16Tom Kha - Classic Thai soup, coconut milk broth with galangal, lemon-grass, lime leaves, mushrooms, carrots, onion, topped with cilantro and green onion. Choice of Shrimp, Chicken, Tofu, or Vegetable. (sm. 5.95 / lg. 10.95)
- 17Hot & Sour Soup - Egg, tofu, bamboo, and water chestnut, tomato paste and onion in a thick brown sauce. (sm. 5.00 / lg .9.00)
- 18Wonton Soup - Wontons with chicken, vegetables, cilantro and scallions in a clear broth. (sm. 5.00 / lg .9.00)
- 19House Salad - Lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, broccoli, mushrooms and your choice of peanut or ginger dressing. (6.00)
- 20Crispy Tofu Salad - Fried tofu with red onion, cucumber, tomato, carrot, rice powder, cilantro, and mint tossed in a sweet chili dressing. (8.95)
- 21🌶Sear Tuna Salad - Seared tuna with red onion, tomato, cilantro, and green onion, mint leave, tossed in a lime and lemon-grass vinaigrette. (10.95)
- 22🌶Steak Salad - Sliced-grilled steak with red onion, cucumber, tomato, rice powder, and mint leaves tossed in a pomegranate vinaigrette dressing. (14.95)
- 23🌶Yum Wonsen - (Glass noodle salad) - Jumbo shrimp, minced chicken, tomatoes, onion, celery, mint leave and cilantro tossed in a chili lime vinaigrette. (10.95)
- 24Somtum Salad - Shredded green papaya, carrots, tomatoes, peanuts and zesty sweet & spicy garlic lime dressing. (9.95)
- 25Chicken Tenders with French Fries - 7.00
- 26Fried Shrimp with French Fries - 7.00
- 27Egg Fried Rice - 5.00
- 28Mango With Sticky Rice - 7.00
- 29Sweet Roti - 6.00
- 30Green Tea Crème Brulee - 7.00
- 31Banana Flitter & Ice Cream - 6.00
- 32Fried Ice Cream - 7.00
- 33Ice Cream - 4.00
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Shirley Temple, Arnold Palmer (2.50)
- Exotic - Thai Iced Tea, Thai Iced Coffee, Lemonade (3.00)
- H20 - Ozarka Bottled Water (1.50) Perrier (2.50) S. Pellegrino (2.95)
- Herbal Tea - (Hot or Cold) - Green Tea, Jasmine Tea, Spearmint Tea (3.00)
- Hot Coffee - (3.00)
- Beers - Bud Light, Michelob Ultra (3.50)
Singha, Sapporo, Kirin, Abita (4.50)
- Sake - (Hot or Cold) - Gekkeikan (6.00)
- White Wine Selection - (Glass or Bottle) - Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling
- Red Wine Selection - (Glass or Bottle) - Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet
2.5 oz. (1.00) / Pint (6.00) / Quart (12.00)
SPECIAL SAUCE AVAILABLE For Gluten Free Or Vegan Diets
Vegetable (12.95) ● Tofu, Chicken or Beef (13.95) ● Jumbo Shrimp (16.00) ● Seafood (18.00)
CRAZY WOK STIR FRY
Served with Jasmine Rice (Substitute Brown Rice 2.00)
- 34🌶Spicy Basil - Mushrooms, onion, carrots, bell pepper, basil leaves stir-fried in a spicy basil sauce.
- 35Garlic Delight - Mushrooms, scallion and assorted vegetables and garlic sauce.
- 36Ginger Lover - Ginger sauce, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper, scallion and shredded ginger.
- 37🌶Spicy Cashew Nut - Cashew nuts, pineapple, broccoli, carrots, and onion stir-fried in a spicy sauce.
- 38Thai House Fried Rice - Your choice of meat wok-fried with jasmine rice, eggs, scallion, carrots, tomatoes, onions and broccoli.
- 39Thai Fried Rice & Crispy Chicken - (No choice of meat) Thai House Fried Rice topped with chicken breast that has been coated with panko bread crumbs and fried. Served with a sweet chili sauce, slices of tomatoes and cucumbers on top. (13.95)
- 40🌶Spicy Basil Fried Rice - Your choice of meat wok-fried with jasmine rice, garlic, chili, onions, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, basil leaves and bell pepper.
- 41Pad Thai - Wok-fried rice noodles, egg, scallion, crushed peanuts, carrots, and bean sprouts in Pad Thai sauce.
- 42🌶Drunken Noodle - Wok-fried flat rice noodles with broccoli, onions, mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers, and basil leaves in spicy basil sauce.
- 43Pad See-Ew - Your choice of meat wok-fried with flat rice noodles, egg, onions, broccoli, and carrots in a sweet dark soy sauce.
- 44Pad Woonsen - Your choice of meat stir-fried with glass noodles, egg, carrots, onions, mushrooms, napa cabbage, tomatoes, and green onion in sweet soy sauce.
- 45🌶Tom Yum Noodle - Steamed rice noodles in spicy Tom Yum broth with your choice of meat, broccoli, carrots, napa cabbage, cilantro, green onion and crushed peanuts.
- 46Pho Sawasdee - Steamed rice noodles with your choice of meat, broccoli, carrots, bean sprouts, napa cabbage, topped with cilantro and green onion in clear broth.
Vegetable (13.95) ● Tofu, Chicken or Beef (14.95) ● Jumbo Shrimp (16.00) ● Seafood (18.00)
Our curries contain no dairy products
Served with Jasmine Rice (Substitute Brown Rice 2.00)
- 47🌶Red Curry - Red curry spices cooked in coconut milk, bamboo shoots, carrots, zucchini, basil, and bell pepper.
- 48🌶Green Curry - Green curry spices cooked in coconut milk, bamboo, eggplants, zucchini, basil, and bell pepper.
- 49🌶Panang Curry - Panang curry spices cooked in coconut milk, broccoli, carrots, zucchini and bell pepper.
- 50Massaman Curry - Massaman curry spices cooked in coconut milk, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, and peanuts.
- 51🌶Khao Soi Curry - Yellow coconut curry sauce, steamed egg noodles, pickled mustard, red onion, fried onion, chilies in oil, cilantro, and green onion topped with crunchy noodles.
- 52🌶Duck Basil - Half Roast Duck with bell pepper garlic and pepper sauce, sautéed eggplant, onion, basil. (19.95)
- 53Rainbow Trout - Crispy Rainbow Trout filet served with choice of spicy-tamarind sauce or garlic butter sauce and steamed vegetables. (15.95)
- 54Garlic Shrimps - Thai herbs, scampi, tomato, and wine sauce with steamed vegetables. (16.95)
- 55🌶Duck Curry - Half Roast Duck with red curry spices, cooked in coconut milk, pineapple, tomato, bell pepper, basil, and carrot. (19.95)
- 56Salmon Curry - Pan seared salmon on a bed of steamed mixed vegetables with red curry sauce. (16.95)
- 57🌶Black Pepper - Stir-fried beef with black pepper sauce, bell pepper, carrot, onion, mushroom. (16.95)
- 58Pineapple Fried Rice - - Jumbo Shrimp, Chicken Breast, egg, onion, broccoli, carrot, cashew nut and pineapple with yellow curry powder topped with scallion. (15.00)
- 59Jasmine Rice or Steamed Rice Noodles - (2.00)
- 60Brown Rice - (3.00)
- 61One Roti Bread - (2.50)
- 62Add-on Chicken, Beef, Or Mixed Steam Vegetables - (3.00)
- 63Add-on Shrimp - (3.95)
🌶 Spiced to your taste
*** 18% Gratuity will be added for parties 5 or more ***
Consuming raw or undercooked poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Lunch 11am - 2:30pm - Dinner 5pm - 9:00pm